Breaking the game (exploit)

Cloud_SOLDAT

Since the game is mean and doesn't give you any free Divine Shards to start with, don't despair, here I come to your rescue.

With only 5 Divine Shards per 3 battles or so, it'll most likely take an eternity to get all the multipliers from the premium store. Don't bother grinding them that way.

Here's what I discovered while playing. When you reach Akatsuki Town, story will send you to a nearby dungeon (Doshin Pond). Once this dungeon is finished and you return to town the game will unlock "extra quests". Those will give you 30 Divine Shards for slapping any 15 monsters/enemies. Locations are random but you can warp. The ones in dungeons are faster bcs you can start 3 battles at those small shrines. Between Bay Lodge and Shinonome Village you have encounters with only 1-2 monsters (uff). Sadly it's limited to 3 quests per day. But here comes the exploit. Make a backup of your save file in case anything goes wrong.

Once you have done all 3 extra quests, save the game, go directly to your system settings and change the date to the next day. Now back to the game, quit to title and load your save game. (You don't have to close the game.) The game will update the extra quests and you can do another 3. With each run you get 90 Divine Shards in total, plus some from battle.

I also added 12 Ultra Jugs every time to my fields, which normally would take 45 minutes "to grow" but finish instantly now, and have a 85% chance of giving you another one. When I had 80-90 of them I gave 15 to each character (+150 in STR/VIT/INT/SPD).

When you got everything you wanted from the premium store, set the date back on your console and save the game (so the file has the correct time stamp, just in case). I closed the game at this point and restarted it. When you go to your fields again you will/might get kinda error message. Just mentioning that the game noticed time changes and this may corrupt your file. Therefore the backup.