Lord of the Rings Gollum ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE [100%] | Collectibles, Trophies & Choices

This video covers EVERYTHING! All 35

- A 100% Platinum Guide for Lord of the Rings Gollum! ? 

The choices shows how to win as Smeagol throughout. After the first playthrough you need to replay from Chapter 9. From here you need to kill the 3 elfs instead of saving Them. Besides that you need to throw X amount of rocks, dive a lot and kill around 10 orcs.

TIMESTAMPS:

- Chapter 1 - 00:00

- Chapter 2 - 2:53

- Chapter 3 - 17:09

- Chapter 4 - 18:34

- Chapter 5 - 19:06

- Chapter 6 - 23:17

- Chapter 7 - 25:17

- Chapter 8 - 38:35

- Chapter 9 - 45:41

- Chapter 10 - 49:34

- Trophy: We Hates Them! - 55:13

And finally, replay the whole making only Gollum Choices with zero deaths - Congrats on your new Platinum!

Thanks for watching ❤️

• Like 2

I can't believe I played this until the end. Shout out to anyone who dares platinum this.

Your video is great! I messed up a couple things here and there (my fault) and I'm not going back to fix them lol.

But for the Scout trophy in your video, mine didn't pop there. I think there are 2 more lookouts in Chapter 10 during the long stealth section.

Another thing I didn't do was free the witch from her cage so I never had that option in one of the ending choices. What was weird though, was it seemed absolutely random if Gollum would agree or disagree at the ending choice. I had to reload my save 5 or 6 times just picking between choices until it finally lined up that I won the argument.

On 6.6.2023 at 10:24 AM, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I can't believe I played this until the end. Shout out to anyone who dares platinum this.

Your video is great! I messed up a couple things here and there (my fault) and I'm not going back to fix them lol.

But for the Scout trophy in your video, mine didn't pop there. I think there are 2 more lookouts in Chapter 10 during the long stealth section.

Another thing I didn't do was free the witch from her cage so I never had that option in one of the ending choices. What was weird though, was it seemed absolutely random if Gollum would agree or disagree at the ending choice. I had to reload my save 5 or 6 times just picking between choices until it finally lined up that I won the argument.

Yes! - The choices in the end seems random!! If I picked option X first, gollum would win. If I picked it last, smeagol would win ?

its mentioned in the video description.

For anyone struggling - try to pick them in different order!!

And yes, the no death run is not gonna happen. Sooo tired of this game ?

Not sure about lookouts. Maybe the "eye" icons where you can press triangle to look counts ?? It might just be the case.

I know theres one when you first escape the elfs in chapter 7 and get outside - theres a point to look up and see the area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...