Assignments bugged

Smuzz___

The South China Sea Gold and Singapore Gold campaign assignments aren’t unlocked although they should be. I have the trophy for 20k points in Singapore but the assignment for getting 19k points is not unlocked. Is there a way to fix this?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:26 AM, Carlo_the_King45 said:

I see that you have the trophy now, how did you managed for game to register that progress?

Pretty sure those missions don't count toward the trophy as the Battlelog doesn't list them. He probably just did all 3 endings as you need the dogtags from each ending.

Hey Folks,

I've faced this same issue . How i got it resolved it was to playing the last chapter on the same save file three times for 3 different endings . initially i have backup the save file (near the choosing who you want to send down to blow up ) and was downloading that save file to get the endings without playing the whole level. and the assignments that were bugged for me was Shanghai (Mission) & Singapore one's. once i got all the endings i replayed the shanghai mission, in the beginning intro of the mission the trophy popped . 

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2023 at 7:50 AM, Raja_In_North said:

Hey Folks,

I've faced this same issue . How i got it resolved it was to playing the last chapter on the same save file three times for 3 different endings . initially i have backup the save file (near the choosing who you want to send down to blow up ) and was downloading that save file to get the endings without playing the whole level. and the assignments that were bugged for me was Shanghai (Mission) & Singapore one's. once i got all the endings i replayed the shanghai mission, in the beginning intro of the mission the trophy popped . 

Sorry for a late reply but you're a savior. Thanks to you I was able to get those final trophies without any issues unlike before.

• Like 1