Potential glitch for the gain items trophies

tense-eagle35

I don't know if this is found yet but if you log out of your Epic Games account and resign in with it it doubles up the items you had in your garage before you logged out. I had around 100 items before I signed out and then when I resigned in it said I had the trophy when I booted up the game again, so this is how I figured it thought I had 200 items.

But, how did you disconnect your account? According to Epic Games policies if you do that you cant log in again. Could you be more specific about what to do? I'm really desperate with this trophy.

Edited by jmddb99

24 minutes ago, jmddb99 said:

But, how did you disconnect your account? According to Epic Games policies if you do that you cant log in again. Could you be more specific about what to do? I'm really desperate with this trophy.

I think you can also get items from people to help with the trophy as well. Like say if I or someone else gave you items, it should count towards it. 

4 hours ago, jmddb99 said:

Yeah you can log in again with it, I really do not know why it says you can't login with it if you log out. Just go to epicgames.com, sign in with Epic Games, go to settings, connections, then disconnect PSN.

Disconnect but cant connect again.... Well, I dont care, just created the account for Rocket League.

On 8/6/2023 at 2:38 AM, Princess Luna said:

I think you can also get items from people to help with the trophy as well. Like say if I or someone else gave you items, it should count towards it. 

Yeah but u must pay for that option.

5 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

How do you mean?

Perhaps when the game released was different but currently to exchanges items with other players you must pay 500 credits to unlock the option, what are 5 real dollars/euros. I'm desperate but not that much to pay for platinum (lets see in a few months.....).

1 hour ago, jmddb99 said:

Perhaps when the game released was different but currently to exchanges items with other players you must pay 500 credits to unlock the option, what are 5 real dollars/euros. I'm desperate but not that much to pay for platinum (lets see in a few months.....).

I have been playing since 2016 and I had no idea the game implemented such a thing. (Likely happened when the game became F2P) - Even so, I think you should just play the game and let drops come naturally. I'd imagine opening chests would count too, as that adds to the item number as well. 

10 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

I have been playing since 2016 and I had no idea the game implemented such a thing. (Likely happened when the game became F2P) - Even so, I think you should just play the game and let drops come naturally. I'd imagine opening chests would count too, as that adds to the item number as well. 

It's what I have been doing for the last months, the problem is how slow u get items because of the so limited options. If u dont pay u depend on 1 object per week by the weekly challenges and the season challenges (12 objects per trimester). Can also play tournaments but even though I have played this game since december I'm terrible and dont want to harm my team.

Aside of that, there is no way to know how many objects you have got and people contradicts in internet about what items count and dont count with many saying the trophy is giltched.

6 hours ago, jmddb99 said:

It's what I have been doing for the last months, the problem is how slow u get items because of the so limited options. If u dont pay u depend on 1 object per week by the weekly challenges and the season challenges (12 objects per trimester). Can also play tournaments but even though I have played this game since december I'm terrible and dont want to harm my team.

Aside of that, there is no way to know how many objects you have got and people contradicts in internet about what items count and dont count with many saying the trophy is giltched.

All items count except blueprints.

• 1 month later...

I did it because I was adding items in my inventory and I have more than 920 (and no trophy). I unlinked my PSN account via epicgames website and then relaunch the game and logged into account - nothing.

I belive this does not work as expected