Daily Destroyer without DLC

shadaik

Today, Daily Destroyer suddenly popped without me owning any DLC. So it is possible to do in the base game, despite only two daily challanges turning up. Here's what I think happened:

I was playing late last night and did the dailies. I think I finished one of them after midnight.
Then, today, I played the two dailies and because I had finished one after midnight, that one from yesterday was counted for today.

It's an easy trophy to do since you can replay the same daily challenge if you change the difficulty mode.

I've got the trophy by playing both dailies in Adventure mode, then replaying one of them in Default mode which made a total of 3 for the trophy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RevoCHX said:

It's an easy trophy to do since you can replay the same daily challenge if you change the difficulty mode.

I've got the trophy by playing both dailies in Adventure mode, then replaying one of them in Default mode which made a total of 3 for the trophy.

I see.  Okay, then the trophy guide is simply wrong on this  because it says you need the DLC for a third daily to appear.