Guide for Maximum Survivor in 2023

Hi mates, 

in the newest version of ark survival the trophy maximum survivor will not pop at level 105. You will need to go up to level 190, but this is based on some conditions to be able to go over 105.

I have found a good video guide and can confirm that this works in the current patch. Hopefully they will not change it again. Maybe it helps some other players, who don't have the disc version of the game. 

Guide Maximum Survivor

Warning:

If you do it like the guy in the video and use the command GiveAllExplorerNotes directly the game will crash immediately after unlocking all notes. Because of that crash you will not receive any trophies for getting the explorer notes.

After a restart you will have everything unlocked and you can follow the guide to max level, but you will not be able to get the trophies for the explorer notes anymore. 

The only way is to delete your save and start over. If you don't want to loose your saved data, I would recommend to unlock the explorer notes first. Have a look in the guide on psnprofiles for reference. 

Additional hint:

For farming the exp for the chibi it is not necessary to kill a bunch of alpha dinos anymore. You can simply use the command "addchibiexp 1000000 0 0".

The first number is the amount of exp you want to get. Use this several times and your chibi will be on level 6 very fast.

I have recognized that the code doesn't work if you are riding a dino. Make sure to be on feet and that the chibi stands next to you.

Edited by sn4pper_1992
Additions
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this much needed update! It's crazy how much the requirements have changed over time. I would've loved to plat this game without using admin commands, but by now it has become downright ridiculous to try and reach max level purely by playing the game. And I'm certainly not one to shy away from effort, be it difficulty, time, or both.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I can give one addition to the upper video guide:

For farming the exp for the chibi it is not necessary to kill a bunch of alpha dinos anymore. You can simply use the command "addchibiexp 1000000 0 0".

The first number is the amount of exp you want to get. Use this several times and your chibi will be on level 6 very fast.

I have recognized that the code doesn't work if you are riding a dino. Make sure to be on feet and that the chibi stands next to you.

I will also update the upper post.