Mr Moneybags and Gotta Go Fast trophy out of order

Seydie_

Hey,

I played this game first on a different account and noticed that I got "Gotta Go Fast! - Acquire the wheel shoes" before I got "Mr Moneybags - Acquire the maximum amount of coins" which is weird because buying the wheel shoes requires you to get the maximum amount of coins first. Which is 200 coins total to buy the Wheel Shoes for 200 coins. Replaying the game on this account I found out the Mr Moneybags trophy doesn't trigger when you acquire 200 coins as the trophy and guide say. It triggers when you try to get a coin AFTER the 200 coins. 

In this case it is possible to get 200 coins and immediately run to the shop to buy the Wheel Shoes. Resulting in getting the Wheel Shoes trophy before the Mr Moneybags trophy.

https://www.youtube.com/live/cZ-MEBmec5Q?feature=share&t=1064

17:44 I acquired 200 coins and at 19:14 I got an extra coin which triggered the trophy to pop.

For anyone who is confused or wondering why this might show up out of order, a heads up this is a bit of weird trigger :)

Edit: oh after posting this I see it was already mentioned in the guide comment section. Ohwell, doesn't hurt to make another post about it.

Edited by Seydie_