Is there a complete version out yet?

DanteIshimura

There isn't any complete edition, but purchasing Hitman 3 (aka Hitman World of Assassination on PlayStation Store) and the deluxe pack dlc will give you all of the content for Hitman 3. If you're only interested in trophies and already own the Hitman 2 expansion pack, it should carry over into Hitman 3, so you won't need the deluxe pack since none of the new Hitman 3 deluxe content has trophies. 

I've played hundreds of hours on the PS4 version, it looks and plays great from my experience. Your progress will carry over to the PS5 version once you get one, and the upgrade is free, so there's no reason to wait if you want it now imo.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2023 at 2:43 PM, NomaiEye said:

There isn't any complete edition, but purchasing Hitman 3 (aka Hitman World of Assassination on PlayStation Store) and the deluxe pack dlc will give you all of the content for Hitman 3. If you're only interested in trophies and already own the Hitman 2 expansion pack, it should carry over into Hitman 3, so you won't need the deluxe pack since none of the new Hitman 3 deluxe content has trophies. 

I've played hundreds of hours on the PS4 version, it looks and plays great from my experience. Your progress will carry over to the PS5 version once you get one, and the upgrade is free, so there's no reason to wait if you want it now imo.

Thanks for the info lad. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

On 24/6/2023 at 15:43, NomaiEye said:

When Hitman 3 came out, I had read that it was almost an always online, meaning that if you were not connected to PSN, the trophies that are supposed to be offline would not even pop. Also you could only reset your progress once by contacting support and there were many buggy trophies. Has anything changed? And how much is the size? I remember that only Hitman 1 in 2019 was 100GB.

Edited by Manilu-08

On 6/26/2023 at 5:42 AM, Manilu-08 said:

When Hitman 3 came out, I had read that it was almost an always online, meaning that if you were not connected to PSN, the trophies that are supposed to be offline would not even pop. Also you could only reset your progress once by contacting support and there were many buggy trophies. Has anything changed? And how much is the size? I remember that only Hitman 1 in 2019 was 100GB.

It is basically an always online game. You can play the levels offline, but you can't really progress in offline mode. The bugs have been fixed at this point, I had zero issues getting the 100% on two different accounts and haven't seen any complaints about bugged trophies since shortly after launch. And the file size is reduced for Hitman 3. I have all content/DLC installed and it's 79 GB right now on my PS4.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, NomaiEye said:

It is basically an always online game. You can play the levels offline, but you can't really progress in offline mode. The bugs have been fixed at this point, I had zero issues getting the 100% on two different accounts and haven't seen any complaints about bugged trophies since shortly after launch. And the file size is reduced for Hitman 3. I have all content/DLC installed and it's 79 GB right now on my PS4.

Thank you, I really think I will 100% it twice as well

• Like 1