[NEED HELP] Stucked After Finishing Eye Of The Storm For Savin The Moolah Trophy and Brewnade Badge

nguknguk

Seeing the trophy is obtainable, I really think there is workaround or solution for this.

After beating the game and get all the others trophies it works fine normally, and after beating

the final boss the game took me to the results screen. But after I tried playing it from Level Select

this happened. I tried finishing other level and try Eye Of The Storm again but this still happened.

I did this level at least around 8 times and still the same. It's so frustating ...

Can anyone help me out ? I haven't tried deleting the game and installing it again.

If deleted the game will my save data also deleted ? Please help ...

Oh and I also forgot to mention, I am playing The Enhanced Version on game ver 1.20

Edited by nguknguk

UPDATE :

I reinstall the game and play it again on NORMAL, the Save The Moolah trophy popped but the game still stucked and

did not bring me to the result screen. Worst case is I have to redo the game again from scratch to get the all platinum badges trophy.

Can anyone give me a better solution ? This is really annoying ...

Thanx for the reply man, wow why i did not think of that lol

Actually I already got it yesterday. So it seems even the screens are black, the game still

read the progress and badges for that level 17, so I did all the badges from the level 1-16, and 

lastly I did the level 17 with the last badge brewnade and the trophy popped.

I have not got a chance to try your solution, I wish you replied ini this topic sooner

Will save me 2x reinstall the games, and around 12 replay of that chapter 

But this is very uselful for my second run for the PS4 version which I assume will be buggy like this too

Thanx mate !!!

Edited by nguknguk