How Long to Plat?

On 6/26/2023 at 3:26 AM, Timmah200 said:

Hello everyone!  I want to go for the platinum on this, but wondering about how long it will take?  Also, difficulty estimate?

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great, thank you!

It took me 17 hours for platinum and yes there are three difficulty related trophies .easy normal and hard but as there is no hard difficulty in game so it will Pop randomly so you need to complete game two times. On easy and normal . And you can complete one playthrough in 3 hours 

12 hours ago, Forrest_006 said:

It took me 17 hours for platinum and yes there are three difficulty related trophies .easy normal and hard but as there is no hard difficulty in game so it will Pop randomly so you need to complete game two times. On easy and normal . And you can complete one playthrough in 3 hours 

Thank you!

That's weird....are you saying that the trophy for completing the game on hard just pops randomly?  There is no actual way to select the "hard" difficulty setting?  Sounds sketchy to me.  I'm going to play it though...17 hours isn't too bad with a 3 hour game completion time.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Forrest_006 said:

Yes it pops randomly when you kill a snake boss. As this game does not have hard difficulty 

Thank you!  I did plat the game.  I think it was one of your other posts, or someone else, that mentioned the devs planned to release the game with a hard mode, but didn't, so changed where that particular trophy popped.

No worries.  Thank you for your help and support!