Hello, from a casual trophy hunter

Prince-Varuni

Hello, just signing up as a casual trophy hunter and chat about games. I say casual as in I don't play on hunting many platinums, just playing the games I like and getting as many as trophies as I can. Have pretty much only done Skyrim/The Sims 4 for platinum. (Actually, PS4 for Skyrim, when I first got the PS5, I didn't realise that to keep all of my old trophies, I had gotten the PS5 verison, and googling it only told me that you couldn't get it, so I misunderstood and ended up keeping the PS5 one, long before realising I still have the PS4. So I am techinally trying to do PS5 Skyrim, because I love the game anyways.). My next trophy hunt will likely be Fallour 4, had been in the middle of it, until a bug had stopped the main story, making it impossible for me to complete without restarting. (Had to do with the Railroad/Institute and the synth that is supposed to give weapons out).

A little confused on how to get my trophies to appear here, I followed the guide but had searched my name before that, so waiting to update it. Anyways, I am always up for new friends on the console. (Just keep in mind I don't often do MMOs/Online because I am always doing something else, and don't like using the mic to talk. But sometimes I am up for riding around in GTA V, Fallout 76 or Elder Scrolls Online.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Prince-Varuni said:

Hello, just signing up as a casual trophy hunter and chat about games. I say casual as in I don't play on hunting many platinums, just playing the games I like and getting as many as trophies as I can. Have pretty much only done Skyrim/The Sims 4 for platinum. (Actually, PS4 for Skyrim, when I first got the PS5, I didn't realise that to keep all of my old trophies, I had gotten the PS5 verison, and googling it only told me that you couldn't get it, so I misunderstood and ended up keeping the PS5 one, long before realising I still have the PS4. So I am techinally trying to do PS5 Skyrim, because I love the game anyways.). My next trophy hunt will likely be Fallour 4, had been in the middle of it, until a bug had stopped the main story, making it impossible for me to complete without restarting. (Had to do with the Railroad/Institute and the synth that is supposed to give weapons out).

A little confused on how to get my trophies to appear here, I followed the guide but had searched my name before that, so waiting to update it. Anyways, I am always up for new friends on the console. (Just keep in mind I don't often do MMOs/Online because I am always doing something else, and don't like using the mic to talk. But sometimes I am up for riding around in GTA V, Fallout 76 or Elder Scrolls Online.)

Welcome to the site Prince-Varuni! I hope you're keeping well. Feel free to add me on PSN if you like (My PSN is StygianWolf4 by the way), and hopefully you'll enjoy being a member here. I can confirm your trophies appear on the site now as well - Prince-Varuni's PSN Profile • PSNProfiles.com 

21 hours ago, Princess Luna said:

Welcome to the site Prince-Varuni! I hope you're keeping well. Feel free to add me on PSN if you like (My PSN is StygianWolf4 by the way), and hopefully you'll enjoy being a member here. I can confirm your trophies appear on the site now as well - Prince-Varuni's PSN Profile • PSNProfiles.com 

Thank you! I'll add you up on my PS (I assume we mean that and not on here? Aleast it's what I meant). I take there's some limit on how many times you can post a day? I wasn't able to reply to anything for about 24 hours (I think I remember some forums having a rank system for how often you can talk).

40 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

Thank you! I'll add you up on my PS (I assume we mean that and not on here? Aleast it's what I meant). I take there's some limit on how many times you can post a day? I wasn't able to reply to anything for about 24 hours (I think I remember some forums having a rank system for how often you can talk).

Yes, that's what I meant, apologies for any confusion. I accepted your friend request as well, so yay!
I don't think there's a post limit (either that or I've never reached it in my years of being on this site lol), but I know there's a reputation point limit on the forums, you can only give up to 25 points a day. I think the reason behind the inability to reply would be cos you were new to the site perhaps? It's probably a feature on the forums to reduce the likelihood of spam from people? I'm not sure, don't quote me on that haha.

40 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

Yes, that's what I meant, apologies for any confusion. I accepted your friend request as well, so yay!
I don't think there's a post limit (either that or I've never reached it in my years of being on this site lol), but I know there's a reputation point limit on the forums, you can only give up to 25 points a day. I think the reason behind the inability to reply would be cos you were new to the site perhaps? It's probably a feature on the forums to reduce the likelihood of spam from people? I'm not sure, don't quote me on that haha.

No worries! Glad I got it right haha! I don't always do mutiplayer games but occasionally I will so if you ever want to do muti-player, I might be in the mood.

Ah, I figured it was something for newbies like that, makes sene if it was to reduce likelihood of spams, so I am guessing it's something related to that.