Long time PSNProfiles user, finally signed up

xwingrlj

Hello, how is everyone?

I got the PS1 in 2000, and I now have the 1, 2, 3, two 4s, and the 5, all of which still work. I love gaming, but as far as skill level goes, I’m probably mediocre at best.

I’ve been using PSNProfiles trophy guides for years, but finally decided to actually join the site. I normally play a game through and then pull out a trophy guide if I missed some, and even then I find it too difficult to get them all a lot of times.

Looking forward to meeting all of you and maybe even playing with some of you.

xwingrlj

• Like 4

I am the same as well, more in it for fun rather then taking it seriously. I have only gotten platinum on Skyrim and Sims 4 myself (Fallout 4 would have been if it didn't bug out during a questline, so I ended up not doing it.)

Feel free to add me on your friendlist if you like. Prince-Varuni is the tag I use on my PS. Don't always play with others, but occasionally I will, am happy to try and help with some trophies too if we play the same games.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/1/2023 at 1:13 PM, Prince-Varuni said:

Feel free to add me on your friendlist if you like. Prince-Varuni is the tag I use on my PS. Don't always play with others, but occasionally I will, am happy to try and help with some trophies too if we play the same games.

I’ll add you to my friends list when I get home. I’m currently touring Alaska and will be back home and connected to the internet and my PS on the 21st.

Edited by xwingrlj
  • Like 1