I don't know any game with so many bugged trophies

mcpetrus

I've been waiting a long time to switch to tsw3 but I figured it was better to wait as I'd read about insane chaos in trophies.

Numerous bugs were already commonplace with trophies in TSW2 but it seems to have gotten even worse in TSW3.

It was clear that only some trophies would burst directly if you imported your profile from tsw2 to tsw3. It was clear that the developers couldn't pull off a simple transfer of the trophies either on purpose or through incompetence.

I have completed all scenarios on almost all dlcs in tsw2. That means for me as a "reward" that I have to create a new profile in tsw3 and play all scenarios again to get the trophies for it.

If I had only ever completed 4/5 scenarios I could now use my imported profile and only play the one missing scenario to get the trophy. the same logic applies to the training sessions. it's the same with collectibles. but fortunately there are only a few trophies for it.

Dovetail even officially writes in their forum that you have to create a new profile in this case.

The thought of fixing the problem with a simple intervention (they managed to do it with trophies for distances, level rank and driving services) doesn't even occur to them.

I was hoping they would fix it someday but they don't think about it.

just like they have known for a year now that certain trophies are unobtainable because they program their game incorrectly.

In the Oakville Sub addon, for example, you can't complete one of the Trainings because you're supposed to reach a point 4 miles away, but you're in the passenger seat and can't do anything. They've known about it for a year but they just aren't fixing it.

They listed this and all other trophy bugs themselves in their forum and claimed it would be fixed. but nothing happens.

instead they release new addons for €35, half a Hogwarts Legacy, leaving others broken.