Hot on her Heels troubles

conorkebbab

so I have completed every trophy on the game other than this one that didn’t pop despite me finding all of the notes. I’ve started a new playthrough and the first note isn’t there now, despite all other collectibles resetting.

With this being all I need it’s really frustrating so if anyone has any input I’d be really grateful! 

• 6 months later...
On 7/13/2023 at 4:38 PM, conorkebbab said:

so I have completed every trophy on the game other than this one that didn’t pop despite me finding all of the notes. I’ve started a new playthrough and the first note isn’t there now, despite all other collectibles resetting.

With this being all I need it’s really frustrating so if anyone has any input I’d be really grateful! 

Just came to post the exact same thing. Did a playthrough alongside the superb guide made by AussieGamer17 and this is the only trophy I did not get. Gutted. It wouldn't surprise me if its bugged because the stupid devs did two commands for picking up and reading instead of just having one button prompt like every other video game ever made. The story was good, but the RNG for maps, quests, items, collectibles and bugs and crashes, this game was one super mess. Potential yes, but my god was it made by the wrong team. 

Did you have any luck in the end getting this to pop?

EDIT!!!

Just got the trophy and the platinum. Checked a Youtube vid who also went through and got all the stuff but no trophy. He then mentions how the first letter in Ollies playthrough that you get on the desk in Ms Byng's house is know for glitching and not counting. I did not have a save so went through Ollie's part right to that point, picked up the letter and the trophy and then platinum popped. Thank cripes for that. 

Edited by DanteIshimura