Cocktail Molotov Bugged?

Hey guys, I'm about to go search the Atlas in my progression, but for some reason/bug I can't craft cocktails molotov. 

I pick a bottle, press R1 but nothing happens (only on Molotovs). 

I've read I should be able to craft them since the mines already. 

I worry about this because of the "bacon" trophy, we have the burn challenge on the Sovietic Installations too but I can't craft...

Someone got the same problem? Any suggestion? 

Edited by Harim_Abed

On 18/7/2023 at 11:32 AM, lsroom__ said:

Are you sure crafting molotovs needs you to hold R1? I just played a couple of hours ago and remember it being hold R2. Have you tried that?

You pick empty bottles, which also are for distractions, but you have to craft molotov cocktails with the empty ones pressing R1... R2 would only throw the empty bottle. 

If someone else know, please let know. 

31 minutes ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

You need a bottle and cloth for that. Make sure you have cloth in your inventory. I recently played this game and didn't have any issues crafting. If you're still having issues probably try to do chapter select on the mines mission and see if that helps.

Yeah, I have 40 pieces of cloths... So replaying chapters I can continue my progress then? 

No. Chapter select is for that chapter only. I was thinking if you can craft the molotov in chapter select then maybe that could fix the issue for you in the main campaign when you continue from the current point. You can get the Bacon trophy in Endurance mode as well provided its not bugged there too. For burning other things you can use fire arrows.

1 hour ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

No. La selección de capítulo es solo para ese capítulo. Estaba pensando que si puedes crear el molotov en la selección de capítulo, entonces tal vez eso podría solucionar el problema en la campaña principal cuando continúes desde el punto actual. También puede obtener el trofeo Bacon en el modo Resistencia, siempre que no tenga errores allí también. Para quemar otras cosas puedes usar flechas de fuego.

I just tried in replaying that chapter, and it worked without any issues, but when I continued the main campaign, I'm still not able to craft molotovs :(

You really think I can get it on Endurance? 

Edited by Harim_Abed
Grammar

17 hours ago, Harim_Abed said:

I just tried in replaying that chapter, and it worked without any issues, but when I continued the main campaign, I'm still not able to craft molotovs :(

You really think I can get it on Endurance? 

I got mine in that :) but I didnt have the crafting issue. Try it in endurance. If you can craft it then just find a boar.