Just got the Platinum (259 games - 62 hours)

IIDRAGONSSSII

The only one good to skip battle is the 10 vs 1 boss, other Leviathan missions are good.

People allready know the basics, so you can't farm kills this easy as the first days allready.

Used Barrage like others, but saw SO MANY people playing the red ninja and this mother ***** can instakill ENORMOUS groups of enemies in just one hit. Dunno which one is better to be honest...

At this moment, the best possible farm is on the hammer missions. Just kill everything on first zone but DON'T broke the glass. Enemies will keep coming infinite so everyone can farm easy and fast whiout load times and all this shit.

Edited by IIDRAGONSSSII
  • Like 1

Congratulations on the plat! 

Quick Question, Since you got the Platinum, do you know if the Trigger Neosaur (the golden one you can kill to buff the dinos the enemy team is fighting) counts for the "Ancient Problems-Modern Solutions" Trophy? (where you need to kill each type of Dino once)

2 hours ago, Mophne said:

Congratulations on the plat! 

Quick Question, Since you got the Platinum, do you know if the Trigger Neosaur (the golden one you can kill to buff the dinos the enemy team is fighting) counts for the "Ancient Problems-Modern Solutions" Trophy? (where you need to kill each type of Dino once)

I can't confirm it, but i'm 100% sure i killed it at least 5 times. Just play "the worst" you can and game will pop it for you to give some advance.

In my case, i got this trophy killing one little purple dinosaur menthioned in other thread. It was the very first time i saw it in the volcano map. I really think that is impossible to get the 100K whitout killing each type of enemy.

I did some damage today to a Trigger Neosaur for the first time and unlike other dinos the name didn’t pop up in red font after it died, which many of us believe it to be an indicator of confirming the kill.

This or I indeed didn’t hit him in all that mayhem after all (I really hope it’s the first, getting it to spawn is hard as hell).