Is my game bugged?

Vintage-Kun

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what exactly the requirements are to unlock the Spot Challenges. I initially thought I had to earn a medal in every mode in the game, including the challenges, but that didn't do anything. I also have the gold medal for every mode in each level, but that didn't do anything either. Alongside that, for some reason I have unlocked the Spot Challenge for the first level and completed them all, yet I didn't obtain the level trophy. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing? Also, the trophy for having more than 1 mile of total manual distance isn't unlocking. Here's a video to demonstrate what I mean. Also, sorry for the shaky cursor, my hand is steady, yet the cursor is shaking all over the place. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vintage-Kun said:

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what exactly the requirements are to unlock the Spot Challenges. I initially thought I had to earn a medal in every mode in the game, including the challenges, but that didn't do anything. I also have the gold medal for every mode in each level, but that didn't do anything either. Alongside that, for some reason I have unlocked the Spot Challenge for the first level and completed them all, yet I didn't obtain the level trophy. Is this a bug or is there something I'm missing? Also, the trophy for having more than 1 mile of total manual distance isn't unlocking. Here's a video to demonstrate what I mean. Also, sorry for the shaky cursor, my hand is steady, yet the cursor is shaking all over the place. 

Both the Manual Distance trophies and the spot challenges are bugged and will get fixed in the next patch, likely tomorrow. The devs are super nice and started working on that as soon as I reported the issues to them on their discord.

For the level trophy you need a medal in every mission and all spot challenges of the first level. I didn't check your video, but it worked for me, so I assume you missed a mission.

Edit: Now I did check your video. I have no idea why the level trophy doesn't unlock for you, given that you have all medals. Odd. Hope for a fox with tomorrows patch I guess, it might trigger on another map.

Edited by OMG_ThisIsSoEz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

Both the Manual Distance trophies and the spot challenges are bugged and will get fixed in the next patch, likely tomorrow. The devs are super nice and started working on that as soon as I reported the issues to them on their discord.

For the level trophy you need a medal in every mission and all spot challenges of the first level. I didn't check your video, but it worked for me, so I assume you missed a mission.

Edit: Now I did check your video. I have no idea why the level trophy doesn't unlock for you, given that you have all medals. Odd. Hope for a fox with tomorrows patch I guess, it might trigger on another map.

Sweet, thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vintage-Kun said:

Sweet, thanks for the info. 

There are multiple issues with the XP rewards in the game too though, especially in the challenges. I reported that on discord too, but haven't gotten an answer today. I have every possible gold medal in the game right now and the remaining xp from the stuff that's missing doesn't look like it would be enough to get to level 10. Not by a long shot. I don't expect the patch, if it comes today, to make the Platinum obtainable just yet.

Did you gold medal the challenges too? Did you have an issue with the shuvit challenge, where no kind of Nollie Shuvit is recognized during the run, so the highest possible medal is silver?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

Did you gold medal the challenges too? Did you have an issue with the shuvit challenge, where no kind of Nollie Shuvit is recognized during the run, so the highest possible medal is silver?

I did indeed. Also there's a bug with one of the other challenges that includes doing a lip slide and tail slide, yet upon completing those two and all of the other objectives in a single run, it gives me a silver medal. I can see why this game kept getting delayed. It may be still in early access, but this game is just riddled with game breaking bugs. It's just unacceptable to release it in this state, especially for it's price tag.

Edited by Vintage-Kun

53 minutes ago, Vintage-Kun said:

I did indeed. Also there's a bug with one of the other challenges that includes doing a lip slide and tail slide, yet upon completing those two and all of the other objectives in a single run, it gives me a silver medal. I can see why this game kept getting delayed. It may be still in early access, but this game is just riddled with game breaking bugs. It's just unacceptable to release it in this state, especially for it's price tag.

I had no issue with the slides, but now after the latest patch I had the subway trophy for completing all missions not unlock. Pretty much every single reward screen shows or adds the wrong amount of XP, the level trophies don't upgrade when getting all silver or all gold medals in the missions and a bunch of more stuff being broken.

At this point, the entire xp/reward/medal structure is kaputt.

The platinum is still unobtainable in this state, I think.

Edited by OMG_ThisIsSoEz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I had no issue with the slides, but now after the latest patch I had the subway trophy for completing all missions not unlock.

Yeah, same here. Except for me the trophies for Neighborhood, Docks and Construction didn't unlock. Hopefully they roll out another patch soon, because this is just ridiculous. 

Also, do you know a good level to grind out the "Daily Soap" trophy. It's the last one I need, minus the unobtainable ones, of course. 

Edited by Vintage-Kun

3 hours ago, Vintage-Kun said:

Yeah, same here. Except for me the trophies for Neighborhood, Docks and Construction didn't unlock. Hopefully they roll out another patch soon, because this is just ridiculous. 

Also, do you know a good level to grind out the "Daily Soap" trophy. It's the last one I need, minus the unobtainable ones, of course. 

For the grind and slide distances I picked free run in School, ran to the point where the long ramp with the long brick wall goes down towards the building entrance and set a checkpoint in front of that wall. I then repeatedly grinded the wall down and hit the stairs in the end to respawn in front of it.

This is the current state of my game:

I assume from what you report that the issues with unlocking or upgrading the map trophies are somewhat random. My Subway trophy didn't unlock when I cleared all missions witrh bronze/silver and it didn't update on getting all golds either. So close man...

Edited by OMG_ThisIsSoEz

49 minutes ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

For the grind and slide distances I picked free run in School, ran to the point where the long ramp with the long brick wall goes down towards the building entrance and set a checkpoint in front of that wall. I then repeatedly grinded the wall down and hit the stairs in the end to respawn in front of it.

I just got it. Funnily enough I was grinding at that same spot as well, but thanks anyways! 

1 hour ago, OMG_ThisIsSoEz said:

I assume from what you report that the issues with unlocking or upgrading the map trophies are somewhat random. My Subway trophy didn't unlock when I cleared all missions witrh bronze/silver and it didn't update on getting all golds either. So close man...

Yeah, man. Hopefully they fix this soon. Also, here's my current progress.

8 minutes ago, Vintage-Kun said:

I just got it. Funnily enough I was grinding at that same spot as well, but thanks anyways! 

Yeah, man. Hopefully they fix this soon. Also, here's my current progress.

How random. Why is the nollie shuvit working for you, did you do anything special?

• 1 month later...