Game crashing when i activate the computer to summon orlov at die maschine easter eggt

Hey guys, I already got the platinum on the ps5 stack but on the ps4 version of the game, i simply cannot complete the easter egg because of this shitty gaming crashing always on the end of the easter egg, when i activate the computer. I tried online, ofline, hosting, not hosting with 3 people, solo, duo and i crashed every fucking time! Someone is experiencing it? Has any workaroud? I crashed 6 times already, Im about to delete this game

On 4.8.2023 at 10:25 PM, k0edb said:

Hey guys, I already got the platinum on the ps5 stack but on the ps4 version of the game, i simply cannot complete the easter egg because of this shitty gaming crashing always on the end of the easter egg, when i activate the computer. I tried online, ofline, hosting, not hosting with 3 people, solo, duo and i crashed every fucking time! Someone is experiencing it? Has any workaroud? I crashed 6 times already, Im about to delete this game

I am afraid I have no workaround, but it is happening to me too. I already platted the PS5 version without problems, and are now playing the PS4 version on my PS5 console. I tried 2 times now, and it crashed right after combining the megatons when activating the computer. 

Did you ever find a solution for the problem? I have considered installing the game on my PS4 and trying to do it on that instead...

2 hours ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

I am afraid I have no workaround, but it is happening to me too. I already platted the PS5 version without problems, and are now playing the PS4 version on my PS5 console. I tried 2 times now, and it crashed right after combining the megatons when activating the computer. 

Did you ever find a solution for the problem? I have considered installing the game on my PS4 and trying to do it on that instead...

I did it yesterday on my ps4. I tried duo with my friend and it crashed, then i tried SOLO not private and it worked fine. Probably this is some bad coding of the ps4 version on the ps5

2 hours ago, k0edb said:

I did it yesterday on my ps4. I tried duo with my friend and it crashed, then i tried SOLO not private and it worked fine. Probably this is some bad coding of the ps4 version on the ps5

Okay, so it also crashed for you both playing on the PS5 and PS4 when in a party?, but you managed to do it solo then. Did you at any point try to delete the save data on your console? I wrote with another guy who said that fixed it for him. But I guess when you played it on the PS4 it would have been with no previous saved data...

20 hours ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

Okay, so it also crashed for you both playing on the PS5 and PS4 when in a party?, but you managed to do it solo then. Did you at any point try to delete the save data on your console? I wrote with another guy who said that fixed it for him. But I guess when you played it on the PS4 it would have been with no previous saved data...

I did not try to delete it but it kinda makes sense. My ps4 version had no previous saved data but even with no save, when in a party it was crashing for me. Do it solo, get your platinum and forget this gane