[Video guide] Road to Platinum (Elden Ring)

Kiarash_Arta

Hello everybody, I made a YouTube channel yesterday and uploaded my first video which is Elden Ring road to platinum.

Elden Ring has one of the most enjoyable playtinums with over 10% platinum completion rate. the game itself is difficult but by using right builds & strategies you can achieve the platinum without having any issues at all.

completion ratings are:

Playtime : (60 hours - 100 hours) skill based

Walkthroughs : 3

difficulty : 7/10

trophy info:

offline trophies: 42)  24 Bronze, 14 silver, 3 gold, 1 platinum

online trophies : 0

missable : 5

story : 15

collectibles : 5

trophy bosses : 30

about the video:

(Elden Ring road to platinum) is a full trophy guide that gives you the compilation of the best trophy guides with a complete roadmap with 5 steps that helps you achieve the platinum trophy in easiest & fastest way possible.

What you are going to see in this video:

Step 1) Enjoy the adventure;  just enjoy the game & have fun exploring the lands between. 

Step 2) prepare; make yourself ready to become a true lord by using these 3 key elements: level up, flask upgrades, strong builds

Step 3) Exploration; defeat all the remaining bosses & get all of the collectibles in the game (except underground areas) and conquer the lands between

step 4) age of stars; start your 2nd journey & get the age of stars ending and clear all remaining underground bosses & collectibles.

Step 5) Lord of flames; simply progress through lord of the frenzied flame ending in your 3rd playthrough & get the last 2 remaining trophies and enjoy your platinum trophy.

full details in the video ???

And I would be grateful for any of your suggestions. 

Video link: 

Hope you enjoy ;)

Edited by Kiarash_Arta
improvement
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...