Complete list of weapons required for each Fanatic trophy.

Hi.

Just like everyone else, all my gun collecting trophies bugged out on me.

I have bought the digital version of this game with the 2 season passes which includes a ton of DLC weapons. So my solution to this is to buy the disc version of the game, turn off the console internet and play the game that way, only turning on the internet after closing the game and not updating it. My main save is backed on the cloud. And I will use a fresh new game to do the missing trophies.

What I intend to do in this post is to figure out a list required for each of the Fanatic trophies. I would like to mention that normally these kind of lists are included in the trophy guide, but unfortunately here is not the case.

My main sources are 2 articles I found online:

- this IGN article: https://www.ign.com/wikis/ghost-recon-wildlands/Weapons

- and this comprehensive article: https://fenixbazaar.com/2017/03/07/ghost-recon-wildlands-weapons-list-stats-and-location-of-every-weapon/

I think the IGN article lists all the available weapons at that point, including the ones available in the store. 

I am aware of the PS5Trophies playlist. Unfortunately, he does not include weapons obtained from defeating bosses.

If anybody could find a more official source of the weapons needed for each Fanatic trophy, please post them.

_

It's just the base game guns A.K.A pick up every weapon in every region and defeat all the bosses.

Source: Anecdotal from completing platinum in digital version copy of Wildlands without any DLC (apart from the auto-unlocking Ubisoft club rewards) in June/July 2023.