NG+ difficulty

k0edb

Hey guys, im struggling hell a lot to kill owl father and im thinking i will kill myself at ishin saint. 
by mistake i didnt make the backup for the endings and now im trying to do the endings on NG+. Im onlly missing these two bosses. Any pro tips or glitches, exploits something to get this done? Because im very frustrated and im thinking about to start a new playthrough just to beat those guys with cheese methods that only works on normal playthrough
I tried lots of cheese methods but on NG+, every 2 hits u get punished to death

• 5 months later...

To get the 3 endings that aren’t Shura, you should make a cloud save after you beat sword saint. Shura should be the last trophy you get. Your shura playthrough is your NG+ playthrough. It is where you will finish shinobi prosthetics, skills, etc. I would not recommend getting all four endings by playing the game 4 times. 

3 hours ago, HDP_Reap said:

To get the 3 endings that aren’t Shura, you should make a cloud save after you beat sword saint. Shura should be the last trophy you get. Your shura playthrough is your NG+ playthrough. It is where you will finish shinobi prosthetics, skills, etc. I would not recommend getting all four endings by playing the game 4 times. 

Eventually i got better and done everything on ng+.

I made a mistake on the backup for the save after sword saint death, so i had to reach him again on ng+ lmao. But I got it, platinum 7/10 became 10/10 on ng+ for me!