Guide for 'The End?' Trophy

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles (Trilogy Pack) on the PS VITA. There are different versions of the game. 

Trilogy Pack Versions 

- PS VITA AC Chronicles (Trilogy Pack)

- PS4 AC Chronicles (Trilogy Pack) 

Standalone Versions

- PS4 AC Chronicles: China (Standalone Version)

- PS4 AC Chronicles: India (Standalone Version)

- PS4 AC Chronicles: Russia (Standalone Version)

I recently got caught out with the PS4 AC Chronicles: India (Standalone Version) guide. There is no guide for the PS VITA or PS4 AC Chronicles (Trilogy Pack Versions) on PSNProfiles, as well I assumed that the trophy list was the exact same on all versions. There is no mention in the PS4 AC Chronicles: India (Standalone Version) guide that one trophy 'The End?' is different to the other versions. I have seen some confusion in a few forums surrounding this 'The End?' trophy and I have decided to post this to help people out and hopefully wont require you to do another playthrough like I did.

Guide for 'The End?' Trophy in AC Chronicles: India (Trilogy Pack Versions)

NOTE -

The PS VITA and PS4 AC Chronicles (Trilogy Pack Versions) requires you to earn max score or fastest time in specific sequences, whereas AC Chronicles: India (Standalone Version) requires you to only beat the game for the 'The End?' Trophy.

NOTE - 

You will not be able to earn 'The End?' trophy in this same playthrough as 'Not Your Usual Assassin' trophy as it requires you to complete the game on any difficulty without killing anyone and for 'The End?' trophy you will be killing targets to complete secondary objectives. The best solution is to attempt 'The End?' trophy on your second playthrough on Plus Hard with the 'Invisible Master' trophy that requires you to beat the game on Plus Hard whilst being unseen, though you are allowed to kill.

NOTE - 

You do not have to complete 'The End?' trophy in 1 playthrough. Max score and fastest time results cross over on different difficulties.

For Example;

You achieve max score and/or fastest time for the first 5 sequences on Normal Difficulty and then you achieve max score and/or fastest time for the last 5 sequences on Plus Hard Difficulty, this will earn you the trophy as you have achieved max score or fastest time at least once for each specific Sequence.

1.  You must not kill and remain unseen (Shadow Gold Checkpoints) and complete all secondary objectives which will earn you max score in Sequences 1, 2, 3, 6, 8.
2. You must beat the fastest time limit in Sequences 4, 5, 7, 9, 10 and you are allowed to kill in these Sequences as there is no Shadow Gold Checkpoints.
3. You do not have to pay any attention to Shard or Chest collectibles.

4. You are allowed to kill and use non-lethal takedowns when the game requires you to;

For example,

- In Sequence 1 you have to use non-lethal takedown twice on two guards to pass through.

- In Sequence 2 you have to 'Eliminate the Hideout Guards' just before rescuing your mentor, you are allowed to kill or use non-lethal takedowns on all 6 guards to pass through and you will still have a Shadow Gold Checkpoint.

- You are allowed to kill or use non-lethal takedowns for secondary objectives and certain points in the game.

Hopefully this makes sense! :) 

• Like 2