PLATINUM TIME

emanueldelrojo

I want to write this to warn everyone brave enough to try to platinum this game. That unfortunately the game is long, very long.

I have been playing it for 4 months, before when everything is bugged. Now the game improves a lot, although it continues to have performance problems and the game closes itself.

In the last story missions, ask to UPLOAD ALL BUS STATIONS to LEVEL 5!

That takes a long, long time. So yes, you were an exemplary player and you got to that point, you still have a long way to go.

What is the fastest way to level up the stops?

The one I found is to create a route with those level 1 stops, always starting the route at the 1 stop that is level below 5, start the route, finish it and teleport again, or once finished with the arrow to the right right, sit in the driver's seat and start the route again, with the bus doors open.

Thank you and good luck

No worries! Apologies if my response was a tad late in terms of being beneficial to you, but hopefully anyone who stumbles across this thread will consider it helpful.

Thankfully one can AFK the KM's trophy, which is a helpful touch. 

I did the PS5 version earlier in the summer and working on the PS4 version in my spare time, but yeah, the difference between using a bendy bus vs not is noticeable. Granted, a bendy bus is not suitable for all corners but I've been using them for most of the US campaign where possible. However, I will recommend for anyone reading this, to use the BYD bendy bus, as it feels easier to manoeuvre in my opinion. However, I'd also say try out others too, to suit one's personal taste. 

• 2 weeks later...

The bendy bus advice is huge as it really makes a difference. The Mercedes CapaCity buses are the best to use as they have a load value of 5, but they're not the easiest to drive. With bendy buses, stops were levelling up for me almost every time I stopped at them, so five circuits around a district at most did the trick.

The Merc eCitaro, Volvo or BYD bendy buses were the ones I used in rotation for levelling up the stops as they are all fairly easy to manoeuvre.