Xcom 2 Legend + Ironman Tips/Tricks - Supplementary Guide

Lord_of_Ra

• 6 months later...

This is really helpful thank you! How stable is the ironman with ONLY the base game no alien/hunters/wotc because my ironman run just crapped out on the final mission and I'm scared about attempting a second but I've read the base game is more stable. I do backup saves but it looks like I'm stuck in a situation where I can load it but it crashes the next turn.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Moonjabii said:

This is really helpful thank you! How stable is the ironman with ONLY the base game no alien/hunters/wotc because my ironman run just crapped out on the final mission and I'm scared about attempting a second but I've read the base game is more stable. I do backup saves but it looks like I'm stuck in a situation where I can load it but it crashes the next turn.

Base game is definitely more stable. The only glitches you might encounter are some graphics crapping out in some missions, but nothing game breaking or that it doesn't fix itself.

And yeah, base game is already difficult enough, I wouldn't attempt this with DLCs on unless you like the extra challenge.

Edited by Crono
  • Like 1