Bugged Trophies in Overwatch 2

CorgiBootyy

Friend Zone and Centenary are both bugged for me. I have well over 100 (234) games won in Quick Play and have played a dozen games with a friend. I feel like Centenary bug is likely from playing Overwatch 1.x on PS4, then playing it on PC, then playing on PS4 again when Overwatch 2 came out. Anybody else experience this or have a fix?

Also, how can I still obtain Lockdown? I heard the maps sometime show up in Arcade, but haven't seen them yet.

- For the “Friend Zone” trophy, you have to unlink your PSN account from your personal Battle.net account, then create a new Battle.net account and link your PSN to that account. After that play a game of “Role Queue” (Open Queue doesn’t work for the trophy). Just make sure you have other connections in your personal Batlle.net, so you don’t lose it.

- For the “Centenary” trophy, you really just have to play, it will eventually pop, I got it really late aswell, there’s no trick for that.

- Assault maps are back today so you might want to go for the trophy quick, although if you have it on PS5 and you are going for them on PS4, they are not popping. So try it with the new Battle.net account I said before, I’m testing it rn (Will update if I got them) [UPDATE: IT WORKS]

Edited by Raulcs13
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Raulcs13 said:

- For the “Friend Zone” trophy, you have to unlink your PSN account from your personal Battle.net account, then create a new Battle.net account and link your PSN to that account. After that play a game of “Role Queue” (Open Queue doesn’t work for the trophy). Just make sure you have other connections in your personal Batlle.net, so you don’t lose it.

- For the “Centenary” trophy, you really just have to play, it will eventually pop, I got it really late aswell, there’s no trick for that.

- Assault maps are back today so you might want to go for the trophy quick, although if you have it on PS5 and you are going for them on PS4, they are not popping. So try it with the new Battle.net account I said before, I’m testing it rn (Will update if I got them) [UPDATE: IT WORKS]

Thanks for the heads-up on the Assault Maps being in rotation today!! Was able to hop on and get the trophy quickly without doing the Battle.net account stuff yet either.

• 1 month later...