And so it begins...

StudioRain47

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StudioRain47 said:

Well it took 32 hours and 6 full school mode playthroughs but i can honestly say i had a great time, the story was amazing and the characters were all interesting!

Great first game to jump into this! One of my favorite series, congrats! 😄

• Like 1

Hell of a fun game, really enjoyed the 14 hours it took to platinum, granted the last 5 hours were spent getting 3 stars on all the dashes and cleaning up the collectibles but was fun! I know MK1 is currently unobtainable so i will be getting everything else that is until the titan fight goes live, at which point i will go back to it for the plat!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok have done everything in MK1 aside from that titan battle and the 5 Kameo masteries, since the plat is unobtainable for at least a couple more weeks i am going to pick the next game while we wait for the titan battle launch!

Ok so to save my mind from the Kameo Grind, the next game is!:

spacer.png

This im excited for, although i do wanna get on my ps3 at some point so hopefully we've increased the chances even if by a little!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 2:53 PM, StudioRain47 said:

The burnout is a hell of a hitter 😂😂, 110 hours and I think I need a break and just to beat a few story modes (if the game has online trophies/DLC I'll knock them out to ensure it doesn't become unobtainable on me)!

We're stepping over to Miles Morales on the PS5 

Damn man, congrats on the hustle through the game! It is definitely a beast of a game so I don't blame you for breaking it up a bit!

On 11/29/2023 at 8:02 PM, dezzed said:

Damn man, congrats on the hustle through the game! It is definitely a beast of a game so I don't blame you for breaking it up a bit!

Thank you i appreciate it! I could definitely feel myself starting to not look forward to getting back onto it which i don't want to happen so i figured i'd knock out the next selected games and come back fresh!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...