Get 10 Golden Keys from Borderlands.com (Vaild until December 31, 2025)

Ryan Industries

I came across this while on the Borderlands website for 10 golden keys per game (Borderlands 1, 2, 3 & Pre-Sequel) if you sign up for Gearbox's newsletter (valid until the end of 2025). Probably a good opportunity to get the Stay Golden :bronze: trophy out of the way, since 2K doesn't seem to be giving out SHIFT codes anymore. I used up all my keys on the PS4 version. 

2k.png

Then log into SHIFT (it helps if you pre-signed in before hand), scroll down to User Preferences and tick all 3 boxes, hit Update.

2kc.png

2ke.png

2ka.png

Then you'll get this message at the top of the screen.

2kb.png

Then go in-game, pause, go to SOCIAL, then MAIL to see if they are there.

shift.jpg

2kd.png

*Requires a copy of Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Borderlands 3, and/or New Tales from the Borderlands. Users must opt-in to receive newsletters and digital marketing from 2K and Gearbox via a verified 2K Account or a verified SHiFT Account and log-in to your verified SHiFT Account in the game to receive rewards. Offer ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 31, 2025. Users will receive 10 Golden Keys each delivered in-game for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and Borderlands 3 for up to 40 Golden Keys total if you own all four games. In-game loot granted by Golden Keys is randomized; weapons and gear shown above are for reference only. Axton Vaultlander will be delivered in-game in New Tales from the Borderlands. Please allow for up to a week to receive your in-game rewards. One redemption per SHiFT account. Void where prohibited. Terms apply.

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 4