Tips and tricks to make this Platinum faster

enzo0864_

Hello everyone reading, This will serve as a mini-guide to make speedrunning this game much easier and exceptionally quicker. We will use all of Lightning_FinalF's guide but will slightly change the roadmap. I recommend studying and having his complimentary guide on hand as literally all information is there and trust me you'll need it. I will keep this short and sweet. Make sure to follow the guide and get the Hasaha Summonite leaf for Treasure discovery and have this on for the whole game. Doing this gave me an ending time of 99.6 which saved me roughly 100 hours. 

For the sake of speedrunning, we will be doing every trophy on our first playthrough aside from Ist's anguish, Veteran, Night Talker, and Brave orders.

Angler of the Cocoon world (Complete all fishing orders)

While this will absolutely suck to do, for the sake of time we will be doing this the chapter it unlocks. Make sure to have Lightning_FinalF's fishing guide in hand and start fishing for low sizes asap. The more you fish the more rods and bait you will obtain. Once you get all fish and all sizes move on to the next step.

Infinite Seeker (Cleared the lowest level of the Endless Domain)

Go to chapter 14 and now we will be completing the entirety of the Endless Domain and getting our main units (Use the one's Lightning_FinalF recommends in his generated all summon bursts section in the complimentary guide. Use Raj only for the entirety of the dungeon until the last level. Then start leveling each character to 99. It is also recommended to get Amu to 90. Make sure to prioritize only ATK/MAG and SPD stats. Once you hit 99 we will start to cook Jesse. 

Otherworldly Beasts (Generated all types of Summon Bursts)

Now you will do everything he says in his guide including bond levels. This will take a while so setup a notepad and prepare yourself for a very boring grind. I recommend doing this after Chapter 24.

Veteran Trophy and Brave Orders

Now that we have maxed out characters it is time to get all S ranks and brave orders aside from the ones we need with Amu and the final chapters. Make sure to use the classes that allow your characters to move the fastest, specifically Raj and Rexx, and have two characters to serve for a max summon burst. Use Lightning's strategies if you need any help, some S ranks are absolutely brutal. To keep it simple, the best strategy is to never let the AI get a turn that lets them use an attack move (even if it misses you it can void S rank) and use typically 2-4 characters per mission. I used Rexx and Raj specifically since their speed is incredible.

Arbitration Officer of the Cocoon World (Completed all Town Quests at the Eucross)

This is very simple, use Lightning's tips and complete all of these with an S rank.

Summon Night History (Acquired all Summonite leaves)

You should have all of them if you didn't miss any gold chests, but if you missed any get those out of the way now. https://summonnight.fandom.com/wiki/Summon_Night_6:_Lost_Borders/PS_Vita_Gallery This fandom has a whole list, so feel free to use it to see who you're missing.

Miscellaneous trophies

Use this time to cook everything, and max your weapons. You should have all skills on a character since Raj will typically have plenty after the Endless domain grinding.

S rank the final battle and move onto NG+ for the most boring part of this plat yet.

I'm not going to go through everything now since at this point what you need to do is obvious. Do two playthroughs and have two savefiles, one with Amu and Raj. Now play with Amu while prepping savefiles and S rank and complete the brave order to pop the Veteran and Brave order trophies. The only thing left will now be Ist's Anguish, so feel free to do that with Raj since his playthroughs are the fastest to speedrun. Just make sure to prep savefiles as you go so that you can be ready to grind. It is recommended to write down in a notepad which savefiles are for which chapter, and what characters you have done with each character. After this grind, you will have the plat. 

Edited by Enzo_0684
yes