Help with Conquering The Collection Trophy

Having a hard time beating Real Bout 1 and Special on level 4 difficulty. The AI gets cheap, way too fast.

I was advised to use Terry's low sweep, but it hasn't helped me make it further than fight 10 on RB1.

So i'd appreciate some good moves to spam, preferably easy ones, as i'm still fairly new to this series.

Β 

Many thanks.

Terry is the most viable character tbh, his basic input combos always pushes the enemy away, the best advice I can give you is to keep the pressure and try to knock the enemy out of bounds, in Geese's stage the screen goes in a infinite loop so use that to your advantage, pressing strong kick as soon as you jump towards him will bait him into doing a counter stance and leave him open specially to grab attacks, try using Jin Chonrei he has good projectiles and zip attacks, his brother Jin Chonshu is a bit harder to use but he has a special move that drains HP from the enemy, other than that keep at it, I grew up playing these games and still play it and sometimes I still get my ass handed to me, keep training and studying the AI, one other thing, always choose Sokaku as your first opponent, he's really aggressive and down right infuriating when fighting him in later stages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Terry is the most viable character tbh, his basic input combos always pushes the enemy away, the best advice I can give you is to keep the pressure and try to knock the enemy out of bounds, in Geese's stage the screen goes in a infinite loop so use that to your advantage, pressing strong kick as soon as you jump towards him will bait him into doing a counter stance and leave him open specially to grab attacks, try using Jin Chonrei he has good projectiles and zip attacks, his brother Jin Chonshu is a bit harder to use but he has a special move that drains HP from the enemy, other than that keep at it, I grew up playing these games and still play it and sometimes I still get my ass handed to me, keep training and studying the AI, one other thing, always choose Sokaku as your first opponent, he's really aggressive and down right infuriating when fighting him in later stages.

Thanks a lot for this, my friend. I'll be sure to try everything you suggested.

I fought Kim during fight 10 on the docks stage, using both Terry and Geese. All i could do was block almost the entire time, due to him often doing desperation moves that drains like 90% of your health. He would end up knocking me out of bounds, pretty much every time.

Only thing that makes this trophy difficult is the AI being able to knock you out of bounds. Otherwise you'd be able to just block the entire time with the occasional sweep.

23 minutes ago, RossHour4 said:

Thanks a lot for this, my friend. I'll be sure to try everything you suggested.

I fought Kim during fight 10 on the docks stage, using both Terry and Geese. All i could do was block almost the entire time, due to him often doing desperation moves that drains like 90% of your health. He would end up knocking me out of bounds, pretty much every time.

Only thing that makes this trophy difficult is the AI being able to knock you out of bounds. Otherwise you'd be able to just block the entire time with the occasional sweep.

Kim is also a very good character to keep the enemy under pressure, his combos are pretty easy, overhead jump strong attack+ standing strong + crescent moon slash is a pretty safe combo and pushes the enemy back nicely even if they defend, try to focus on pushing them out of bounds just be careful not to throw yourself out of bounds with an attack lol

That happened so many times to me πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

Best of luck buddy

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Kim is also a very good character to keep the enemy under pressure, his combos are pretty easy, overhead jump strong attack+ standing strong + crescent moon slash is a pretty safe combo and pushes the enemy back nicely even if they defend, try to focus on pushing them out of bounds just be careful not to throw yourself out of bounds with an attack lol

That happened so many times to me πŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

Best of luck buddy

I managed to beat Geese with Jin Chonrei, and Special was much easier than RB1. Turns out it wasn't so bad after all. Thanks a lot for the adviceπŸ™πŸ˜„