Hope, Drum Kit, Precision, No Mistakes

Timmah200

Hello!

So, reading through the guide, it states at the top that unless the trophy description says "without modifiers," you can turn on modifiers to earn trophies.

All of the trophy decriptions for Hope, Drum Kit, Precision, and No Mistakes do not include the words "without modifiers."

The guide author states in Hope, Drum Kit, and No Mistakes that you can use modifiers if you need to and still earn these trophies.

However, in the guide for "Precision," the author states that you CANNOT use modifiers to earn the trophy.

Is this just a typo, or do you have to turn off modifiers for this particular trophy?

It doesn't make sense to me that 3/4 trophies of these particular types would allow you to use modifiers but 1 wouldn't.

Thank you in advance!

• 3 months later...

Seeing how no one was able to answer my question, I'll answer it for any future Beat Saber trophy hunters: this is a typo in the guide.

You CAN get Hope, Drum Kit, No Mistakes, and Precision with modifiers to make the song easier.  I cannot confirm that any modifier will still earn the trophy, but I used the slower song modifier the most and the trophies still popped.