Act 1-3 on Nightmare in one try?

Stuvinho

43 minutes ago, Stuvinho said:

Do we need to play an act in one try or can we change the missions and play later another mission?

If you are stuck on a mission in Act 1, you can start Act 2 as they are treated as two separate runs. You will need to create a separate run for Act 2 regardless, as finishing Act 1 will make that run complete.

Edited by The Ordinary Bloke

15 minutes ago, The Ordinary Bloke said:

If you are stuck on a mission in Act 1, you can start Act 2 as they are treated as two separate runs. You will need to create a separate run for Act 2 regardless, as finishing Act 1 will make that run complete.

Ok thanks. And if I fail at one point in the act, but did in act 1 for example the first four missions, can I start at mission 5 in a new run or need I start at the beginning of the act?

7 minutes ago, Stuvinho said:

Ok thanks. And if I fail at one point in the act, but did in act 1 for example the first four missions, can I start at mission 5 in a new run or need I start at the beginning of the act?

If you fail the run you can't select individual missions on Nightmare. You will have to start at the next 'segment' of that act. If you failed on 1-4 The Crossing, you will have to restart from mission 1, or join someone's game on that mission.

Example: Act 1 will allow you to start a new run on mission 1, 5, 8 and 10 as they are all separate chapters of that act.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Ordinary Bloke said:

If you fail the run you can't select individual missions on Nightmare. You will have to start at the next 'segment' of that act. If you failed on 1-4 The Crossing, you will have to restart from mission 1, or join someone's game on that mission.

Example: Act 1 will allow you to start a new run on mission 1, 5, 8 and 10 as they are all separate chapters of that act.

That is what I want to hear. :D