Marksman trophy

Drizzt_do_Urdenn

Got the trophy a few days ago, playing on PS4 with a friend that was on PS5. I first tried the method of using my friend near an enemy 300m+ of distance from me to keep it from  unrendering. I used my friend as reference to shoot a Hacked seeker, and even hitting it multiple times with my Experimental PVG 90 somehow didn't destroy it.

So I decided to let it go for that moment and went on with the game missions and Rival hunting. We were leaving ANL 118 Farela in Marshlands towards West when i saw a Firebird. I hacked it, as I did dozens of times before and it went South/Southeast, disappearing among the trees. I kept moving West and seconds later, the trophy popped, with no enemy anywhere near me. I simultaneously got the 3rd level of Eagle Eye Challenge for destroying a FNIX class robot 300m away.

I then went Southeast and found a bunch of FNIX class Runners destroyed near a campsite. So i tell you, don't give up, hack every Firebird you see and if it targets anything on the ground, try and keep some distance from it. It's a matter of patience and perseveration, but if you keep playing the game as usual and hacking the Firebirds, eventually you will get it. As there's no way telling when the game will be fixed to get the trophy legit on PS4 with no help, since today there was an update that added Augmentations to weapons and bugfixing, but no sign of fixing the distance rendering problem. It seems in my experience that this is the most certain way of doing it.

Good luck!

• Like 2