[Update!] Getting Quite Dashing and other trophies from So You Think You Can Bounce

setobox

So if you are having trouble getting Quite Dashing, Big Tease, and Track Star there is a custom mode active right now called "So you think you can bounce?" You have to be the first one over the finish line for it to count but there are only 4 runners and not like 40 like in the normal show rounds so it isn't as stressful. I got Quite Dashing and Big Tease from this mode and now I am working towards Track Star.

To get Big Tease, just emote before the final bounce section right in front of the finish line and then get over the line before anyone else. I did the chicken emote since it is the shortest one. The trophy is delayed and it doesn't pop until right before the results screen but Quite Dashing should pop after you get first place the fifth time after crossing the finish line.

I don't know if Squad Goals will work here but anyone is welcome to try it out to see!

Edit: Tested this out and Squad goals does work for this mode and any of the creator modes where there are only 4 people!

Edited by setobox
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, wolfgangster_94 said:

Can confirm, just got my plat in about half an hour, i had about seven wins and got them all quickly.

I am glad it helped! I am just now grinding the 500 qualifications for veteran status and then I should get the plat for Fall Guys as well.