Holy Cow! Missable?

I am 76 hours in, finished the game, yet this trophy seems to have eluded me. I have all dishes in level 3 and now I cannot seem to get this trophy to work.

Only three sides of beef seem to remain: beef tatare, beef boeuf and beef carpaccio. All other dishes (like the lasagna, meatballs or the beef and potatoes, get their beef replaced.
Please help to see me what I am missing!
I am desperate and do not want to start over again..

• 4 weeks later...

Probably gonna have to start over. That one cut of beef that you cut off the left side doesn't seem to exist in any of the dishes once you start upgrading. What really pisses me off is that I'm sitting at 98% completion and this is the only thing stopping me from platting. My last hope before starting over is that this trophy is kinda borked like others (namely the five squid dishes one, it popped for me with only four) and it'll work with fewer cuts. I just want yo be done with this broken ass mess of a game.

EDIT: You're definitely gonna have to start another playthrough. The "good" news is that you'll have the requisite dishes for the menu at level 9 or so as long as you save your KP.

Edited by Hunky_no_Jutsu
Uodated information

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 12:13 PM, Hunky_no_Jutsu said:

Probably gonna have to start over. That one cut of beef that you cut off the left side doesn't seem to exist in any of the dishes once you start upgrading. What really pisses me off is that I'm sitting at 98% completion and this is the only thing stopping me from platting. My last hope before starting over is that this trophy is kinda borked like others (namely the five squid dishes one, it popped for me with only four) and it'll work with fewer cuts. I just want yo be done with this broken ass mess of a game.

EDIT: You're definitely gonna have to start another playthrough. The "good" news is that you'll have the requisite dishes for the menu at level 9 or so as long as you save your KP.

--

Yeah I thought so.. It's the only one I am missing too! Thank you for confirming!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 12:13 PM, Hunky_no_Jutsu said:

--

Restarted the game, got to level 9 in 10 days, got the holy cow at day 11. Took me about 6 hours I presume.

Recipes are:

Steak and fries (Steak cut)

Lemon carpaccio (Lean cut)

Beef meatballs (Cubes of meat)

Steak tartare (Cubes of meat)