Face First bug

I got plat trophy in ps4 already & I am progressing to get it in ps5. However, the "face first" trophy doesn't pop up for me....why?? I created a new epic account and unlink the previous one.  I also waited until at the end of the episode not the end of that race round. Nothing pop up.... Anyone can give me some advise or suggestion?

The racing round used for boosting the "face first" trophy:

(The Whirlygig), hit by the fan & stich

(Tundra Run), hit by the snowball at the beginning & spring board

(Dizzy Heights), hit by the ball from the beginning & and the end of the race

(skyline, Stumble See Saw & Big Fans), saw it though YT, they just jump down & reborn repeatedly.

I am quite sure I match the requirement which qualified from a racing round despite falling over more than 10 times in all these racing rounds through the solo, squads, duos mode.

There are few more questions:
1. Is that the trophy only pop up when playing "solo" racing round??
2. What is the meaning of "falling over"?
(I guess it means not landing on feet & losing control after the character hit by the obstacle  ) 
3. In squads or duos mode, while I match the requirement, is it still requires me to pass the finish line and qualified in this racing round? Or it is not a must for me to pass the finish line?
4. After fallen down 10 times & qualify to next round, I need to get eliminated on next round?(try it but doesn't work for me)

Edited by YoonA910