Curio Collector Bugged?

OFatalChaos

I am having the same problem in the wilderness. First time I saw him I tried to pickpocket him and failed and he ran so I started following. Ran all the way down to a river and I assumed if I went for the rest and cameback he would respawn. Got all the other artifacts went back and he is still gone. Probably won't plat this game if the glitch isn't solvable without going to an old save because my newest save with the NPC unprovoked is so far before I finished the story. 

10 minutes ago, Bofadeezon said:

I am having the same problem in the wilderness. First time I saw him I tried to pickpocket him and failed and he ran so I started following. Ran all the way down to a river and I assumed if I went for the rest and cameback he would respawn. Got all the other artifacts went back and he is still gone. Probably won't plat this game if the glitch isn't solvable without going to an old save because my newest save with the NPC unprovoked is so far before I finished the story. 

Unless this is a bug, it would require a near full playthrough unless you saved the Curio Collector for last. Since the clear terrorities is also a trophy requirement.

44 minutes ago, Bofadeezon said:

This is pretty much what happened to me. Same thing with dude going to the river and me leaving thinking he will respawn. Earlier i tried to just say fuck it and did a new playthrough but the fact i gotta redo like 50% of the game at the very least to plat the game, i just quit.

41 minutes ago, MaRo-1000 said:

@TheStark700 @Bofadeezon did u Guys try to find an Golden Light that goes up to the sky with the Eagle i found all of them with my Eagle...   

I tried eagle before but not in my collectibles run yet. I'll try again tomorrow but really not interested in doing a near full playthrough for one trophy. Hopefully there's a workround or patch.

One thing I do want to confirm though is if accidentally killing one triggers picking up or not. I actually didn't have problems clearing the Wilderness. It's the one in Round City that shows one as missing.

Edited by TheStark700

15 hours ago, MaRo-1000 said:

@TheStark700 @Bofadeezon did u Guys try to find an Golden Light that goes up to the sky with the Eagle i found all of them with my Eagle...   

Holy shit, you're a life saver! It worked. I randomly fast traveled to one of the spots in the city, used eagle, and found him.

The eagle has an extremely long sight once upgraded and can see it across half the map in the city. For anyone having issues, try using the eagle when it's fully upgraded.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 12:28 AM, OFatalChaos said:

This is pretty much what happened to me. Same thing with dude going to the river and me leaving thinking he will respawn. Earlier i tried to just say fuck it and did a new playthrough but the fact i gotta redo like 50% of the game at the very least to plat the game, i just quit.

At least we have Spiderman 2 soon haha but agreed I said screw it, not replaying the entire game for one stupid NPC