DMM2092 Introduction

DMM2092

Hey folks!

I'm new to PlayStation.. Kind of. The last time I played was during the PS3 era and even back then I was more into FIFA and COD games. Funnily, I play neither anymore.

So after buying an Xbox series X on day of release a few years ago I subbed to GamePass and became hooked on story driven games, plus the indie titles you rarely hear about have some absolute gems.

I got the platinum in Astros and God Of War 2018 and this morning while on the loo I ended up buying Days Gone. Looking forward to starting it after work and the gym if I decide to go or not. I think I'll be going for platinums a lot on PS as opposed to Xbox where there's just one big score instead of a trophy count. But I like to get trophies, I enjoy the ding.

Other than games I like American Football (Cardinals fan), soccer (Man United), photography when the opportunity presents itself & generally working out. If I've the money I enjoy city breaks and historic stuff. Been to a few places across Europe and the USA on several occasions. I'd love to see Argentina and Mexico though.

I live in Ireland and I'm 31 years old. It's great to finally own both next gen systems now. I'll get PS plus Extra for the year on Black Friday and get into so many story games from the ps4 and ps5. I play on an LG C2 OLED but find I'm always trying to improve the graphics. I just can't find a guide that seems to click with me and end up resetting the TV and just putting it into game mode.

I work in IT, sort of. It's not that techy, which I like. It's a government job so it's not too strenuous. The hours aren't bad either and I get enough paid time off.

Apologies if this all doesn't read that well by the way, in writing on mobile..

You can add me on PS or Xbox if you like, the username is the same: DMM2092

• Like 2