Hello there - rossif90 introduction

rossif90

Hello there guys,

Finally I could carry out my introduction in this forum as well as in ps universe.

I have been playing video games since 1995 - my first video game was a mega drive and after this I had snes, ps1 and ps2. However, since 2007 I was playing just in PC beucase in all those years I felt playing in PC was more confortable.

As you guys already know, nowadays playing in PC is really sucks. A lot of games are launched with a bad optimization and the components to build a fine setup are getting more and more expensive (ps: I live in Brazil and here decent GPUs and CPUs pretty expensive).

So, in the early 2023 I decided to come back to videogames. Of course, I had in mind that PS should be my choice.

I bought the ps5 1 month ago and i'm really impressed how this machine works well. Now I'm playing some special games that have not launched in PC yet - e.g. TLOU2, ghost of tsushima and other fantastic games.

Today I finally subscribed in psprofile and I'm really looking forward to discover new games and know options shared by players around the world.

I'm a soulslike and action rpg fan. We will keep in touch to talk more about this kind of games.

See you guys,

• Like 1