Exploration Mode - Butcher's Key

drimaiden666

Hello everyone, I finished the game several times and now I have only 2 collectibles left. I'm trying to get my platinum, but I'm facing some troubles here. As most of the guides said, we can destroy all TV's and find all notes on Exploration Mode, but how can I go from the House to the Bunker without the Butcher's Key? I need to access the fuse room at the basement, and the only way is with the Butcher's Key, but there's no enemy on this mode. I tried to shoot and smash my hammer at that door, but it's always requesting the key. Are the trophies Death to CFV and Investigator obtainable on Exploration Mode? I think not. Any help or tips will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hey man, it is possible. I did Get in there on explorer mode. You need to crawl through a vent(i belive cant remember, check it up). That pust You in a room where there sre 4 fuses and it should add up to 200V.

after You have done that, You go to the key pad and type in a. Code,(check guide) then You should be avaible to Get into the bunker

• Like 1

you can get them in exploration mode theres another way to enter, get the valve from the well int he backyard and put it on the valve ridget in the basment. twist it and then crawl through the vents, above the dining room was a set of pipes that were shooting out steam, these are now off and you can follow the vent to the fuse room

• Like 2