How long does it take to get to level 30?

Manilu-08

I would avoid quitting out of matches because you're going to miss out on some bonuses that will help you in the longrun. 

Level 30 is not an issue to be honest. I believe that as long as you queue with one player under level 30 you can still access low tier matches. 

Your first few levels go fast. From memory, I believe I only had 40 or so MVPs by the time I hit level 20. I just logged on to check my stats for you. 

I played 583 3v3 matches with 396 wins and 201 MVPs. I played 65 1v1 matches with 53 won. I am only level 27. 

I have 99 hours on the NA stack. 26 hours on the EU stack. An hour on another stack. And 5 hours on the last. That's 131 hours.

The person that I primarily played with got his 200 MVPs when I was at about 100 and he continued to play with me. He is currently level 30. He has 240 hours between the 4 stacks. Assuming we earn XP at about the same speed, it's 109 hours from level 27 to level 30. You'll be fine. 

Even if level 30 becomes an issue, by that point you'll be able to compete in high tier matches. Just find 2 people you're good with and stick with them and keep leveling them. Login every day no matter what to get free intensive manuals every month. 

If you're really concerned about it, I read that there was a self boost method using split screen. Since any player can be MVP you would do splitscreen with 2 other accounts. Win the tip ball and get a bucket. Leave with one of the accounts and forfeit. The person who told me this method said it cut the time in about half. I never attempted it so I cannot confirm. 

Good luck. It's a long and boring grind. 

• Like 3