Platinum Thoughts?

PunisherXD

Hey all, I did this game a while back and recently became overly curious as to how hard people actually think this game is, so figured I might as well ask on here to see what other achievers thought of it.

My personal rating of the game was a 7/10 I believe, but probably a 5/10 if you save-scummed the hardest trophies (yes, savescumming is possible and really easy to do in this game). I managed to clear Legendary mode legitimately without too much trouble, video being on my YT, whereas the "Perfect Combo" trophy I ended up scumming just because I couldn't be bothered getting another good attempt after losing a run halfway through the final zone. It's funny, because from what I read in the other forums regarding this game it sounds like people struggled more with getting 500 combo, whereas I was the complete opposite. 😂

The game itself is very fun though, I liked the unique comic-style it had going and the difficulties were different to your usual difficulty scales, which made it a bit more entertaining for me. Definitely recommend it if you're into rogue-likes and want to try out something on the shorter side (the game took me 17 hours iirc). So, what are your thoughts on the game? :D