PS5 trophies bugged? (FIXED)

s0kkie-NL

Does anyone else have bugged trophies with this game? I see so many people getting trophies for Robocop, but I am now at the Arcade section of the game in Downtown and the game already bugged 3 trophies for me so far:

- Issue a ticket (I did this on four different occasions in Downtown, the objective even states I have 4/6)

- Push the button of the secret room at the side of the desk (the trophy does not pop when I do this)

- Pick up the OCP disk in the secret room (also does not pop)

I have replayed the Arcade section twice and I reinstalled the game on my PS5 but the trophies are still not working. How come for other people they do work? :(

I remember Terminator had some buggy trophies too and it took them months to fix it, but those were just 2 collectible trophies in the whole game. Now it is already 3 trophies and this is just the beginning of the game. I really do not want to continue playing if I am going to miss a lot more. 

EDIT: found the solution thanks to drsmirnoff 

Edited by s0kkie-NL

12 minutes ago, drsmirnoff said:

I had exactly the same problem with those trophies. 

I resync trophies and started the game from the icon, not resume activity and they popped when the game started.

I tried it now and immediately got 5 trophies when my game was loaded lol, thanks for your quick help!

I was using resume activity instead of clicking the icon for a few days, so weird that is the issue.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, s0kkie-NL said:

I tried it now and immediately got 5 trophies when my game was loaded lol, thanks for your quick help!

I was using resume activity instead of clicking the icon for a few days, so weird that is the issue.

The Medium also has the same problem. Just letting you know if you ever decide to play it. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a solution to the bug in this rescue the cat from burning hotel trophy? I've done the mission at least 10 times now, and rescued the cat both before and after the sprinkler. The trophy won't pop. The woman says I rescued the cat but for some reason it just won't pop. I hate no losing platinums trophies because of bugs in trophies. Any help would be really really appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...