Greetings from Pacifica

here4headshots

6 hours ago, archangeltw_ said:

Spam through all unread shards, skip a couple of hours multiple times, afterwards there’s should be a report in the front of the stadium

Thank you I'll let you know if this works. So would I just need to read the report and then the trophy will pop?

6 hours ago, HugsBeforeDrugs_ said:

I had this same issue recently. The above post is 100% correct and what happened to me. Skip ahead time and a gig should appear.

Thank you both.

On 11/7/2023 at 9:12 AM, archangeltw_ said:

Spam through all unread shards, skip a couple of hours multiple times, afterwards there’s should be a report in the front of the stadium

I read all the unread shards, waited a few in-game days, and one more police scanner hustle for assault in progress popped up around the front of the stadium, north east of it near the highway. I completed that and got the trophy. Thanks a bunch. 

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, DanielKroatien said:

I have completed every single activity in Pacifica including the ones above the stadium and it did not pop. I‘am max street cred and have finished they story. Anyone any idea what could fix that?

Read all unread shards, and look for a police scanner north of the stadium that may be below an overpass that could be blocking the activity from view on the map. It may also show the activity is in Santo Domingo district when you hover over it on your map, but it's actually in Pacifica. This is what happened to me.