Connection Error

TASK360

I have no idea how nobody has mentioned this, but there are problems with the server. 

Whenever I try to connect to the custom content share feature to get the trophy for playing on downloaded content I connect for a second and then instantly disconnect.

I have no idea how someone managed to get the trophy earlier this month or even this year.

I've contacted the games support the best I can, no idea if they'll get back. Kind of sad this wasn't mentioned anywhere before I started the game but it is what it is

EDIT: so after reading the forum post titled Share that mentioned the featured tab causes an error, I tried to tab over to the other tabs and yes that stopped me from erroring. However, I could not upload a map as that would disconnect me. I could also hover over certain maps that have been removed and can no longer be downloaded. But when I hover over a map that can be downloaded I instantly get the error and disconnect. Therefore, something is still wrong but I'm making progress in lookin into it

Edited by TASK360
additional troubleshooting

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 3:24 PM, TASK360 said:

Now the server has no connection on any platform it seems like they may be working on it or have given up on the game

They indeed have been working on it and fixed the issue as of today. I recommend getting the online stuff done quickly since it's unclear how long this fix will remain

• Like 1