"Stun and Gun" Accolade Glitch - Platinum Killer Solution

nikolay3622

Hi everyone, 

I have a problem with the mission, "Lotus Towers," where the "Stun and Gun" accolade is glitched for me and I can't get it. It's literally the very last accolade I need for the platinum.

I did the accolade in both areas where the robots go through the wall in the server room, and where the cerberus (wheelson) robot is also at. 

I've tried both an EMP grenade and the Mass Paralysis control core with either a shotgun/rocket launcher, which does the accolade under 5 seconds, and it still doesn't work.

This is definitely my platinum killer and I've put 200 hours into this game, and I definitely don't want all that time to be wasted. (Don't ask how many hours I put into Destiny 1 and 2, I know I don't touch grass often)

If anyone can help me figure out this problem, that would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Nik 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by nikolay3622

Just got the accolade, I don't know why it wasn't working yesterday. Here's the method I used:

Use the checkpoint where the player and Hendricks are done with the cutscene with Taylor in the server room. Robots will breach through the wall and RAP's will come through.

Turn on night vision (up on d-pad), throw an EMP grenade or 2, pick off all 3 RAP's. Then, throw another EMP (or Mass Paralysis all 5 after they wake up) to stun the robots and blast them with a Haymaker shotgun or a rocket launcher. 

Hope that helps ✌️

-Nik

AOyrfRY.jpg