Gamebreaking Progression Bug

jcabem

Picked this up on the Black Friday sale. There’s a limited amount of discussion for this game so I wanted to share the bug that ended this run for me. 

Towards the end of my campaign I had a remaining Horde of the Bastion fort. This particular one had 3 lava coils protecting the portal. After destroying the coils the portal is permanently protected. The hud shows zero coils remaining but the portal and life bar remain orange. Others have posted this bug on Mojang’s site but it has not been addressed. 

There was a similar issue earlier in the game where it crashed shortly after beating a fort. My new upgrades saved but the portal respawned without steps. 

If you plan to platinum this I strongly recommend keeping manual backups between the forts. First time posting so sorry if there are any mistakes. 

Update: The game has an Autosave feature that allows you to rollback saves. I was able to lose an hour of progress and beat the game. 

On my Legendary run the game save became corrupted after 8 hours of playtime. Don’t recommend this game at all anymore. 

• Like 1