Possible Fix?

SleepawayCamp01

I talked to a guy with Sony San Diego and he said it could be an IP issue causing you to not be able to connect to the servers if anybody wants to try and recreate a perfect dns setting to see if it works and said the four ports must be connected 10000,10050,10051 and 11000 he also stated 10000 is what may be causing it to lock peoples accounts 

Edited by SleepawayCamp01
Number mistakes and or spelling

It’s either your router IP or console IP address changing the dns changes your consoles matchmaking server instead of using your own that your internet provider gives out and use something like googles dns server and change the other settings making a new connection instead for example I tried it once.

Also if anyone else wants updates or has questions about a dns servers as I continue to bug Sony San Diego I’ll update if I find another fix add me on discord or psn and I’ll get back to you 

Lookup how to change your dns for ps 5 or 4 and or possibly the best settings I haven’t gotten it to work yet because I get an error I messed up something besides the ip you need a few other things besides an dns ip if you want the connection to be fool proof

If your making a new connection underneath settings on your console indefinitely will need a new IP address and DNS set to manual as well last time I checked also ps4 may have no IP address setting in setting up a connection if not don’t stress it your not screwing it up and  no proxy and i don’t know about mtu settings or if dhcp need to be manually set or not and if no YouTube video lookup best possible settings for those said settings for whatever generation you are on being ps5 or ps4 I’m going to try it again soon making a second connection on my ps5 and I can assure you till you get your dns unlocked from your internet provider your stuck that’s why I’m pretty sure it locks both ps5 and 4 even if you have both consoles because it’s the service provider 

• 2 weeks later...