100 wins trophy

lbadplaay

Yes, let's hope someone can confirm it in a few days.

I'm personally at 75 wins on season 1 and 4 in season 2, so will know in a few weeks for my case.

A friend has a sum of wins that is higher than 100 and does not have the trophy yet, but I suspect some of the wins might have been done in unranked, that's why I need someone else to confirm

8 minutes ago, patrahn said:

Someone got the achievement on steam and Xbox and 200 A+ yesterday and today so it should be possible.

For the Superstar trophy do we really need A+? If so, It think I have more wins than A+ ratings at this point.

Is there any easy way to get A+ more frequently? I get some KOs every game but it doesn't seem to be helping.

Damage, kills, being the one with most damage/kills/rescues in a phase.

you don’t need to win for A + but it helps. If you had a good round but you were killed before the end just stay. If you are still number 1 in any category you will get the extra points at the end of the match, they can make the difference to get 15k points.

9 minutes ago, patrahn said:

Damage, kills, being the one with most damage/kills/rescues in a phase.

you don’t need to win for A + but it helps. If you had a good round but you were killed before the end just stay. If you are still number 1 in any category you will get the extra points at the end of the match, they can make the difference to get 15k points.

Funny enough I just did a game playing as Kirishima and got A+ without any KO.

The majority of points came from assisting my teammates, around 7k from there. Also a ton of points for "Phase X Most Items Given", 7 phases with each giving 600 points.

Is there anyway to track A+ ratings? I know I can check wins on my profile but didn't find any option for A+.

Edited by Aecesaje_

• 2 months later...

Try playing with friends that you can communicate with! It will be much easier that way.

It also seems like the only players left are the hardcore ones and I'm encountering Ace level players in every game that played thousands of games.

Just persevere and try to find players to play with ! good luck

On 2/25/2024 at 6:58 AM, lbadplaay said:

Try playing with friends that you can communicate with! It will be much easier that way.

It also seems like the only players left are the hardcore ones and I'm encountering Ace level players in every game that played thousands of games.

Just persevere and try to find players to play with ! good luck

Damn that doesn’t help me at all the rank matches are absolutely ridiculous guess this is one trophy I’m never getting.

On 11/25/2023 at 12:42 PM, lbadplaay said:

It seems like the trophy can only be unlocked if you get 100 wins in a single season.

I'm not sure but can someone confirm this ?

Nobody has gotten the trophy since the new season is out, so I highly suspect that it might be the case.

I just got the trophy cumulative across 3 seasons.