Two Console Method Possible for online trophies including All Rounder? (PS3 and PS4)

Hi, I have a curious question about the online trophies at the Multiplayer Mode. Is it possible to use two console method to get the online trophies (Base game and DLC) at the Multiplayer Mode including the All Rounder online trophy? I was wondering that if it's possible to use two consoles to self boost the online trophies including the All Rounder online trophy. Can someone tell me that if it's possible to use two console method to get the online trophies (Base game and DLC) at the Multiplayer Mode including the All Rounder online trophy? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

1 hour ago, SoraxTidus said:

Is it possible to use two console method to get the online trophies (Base game and DLC)

No. There are game modes, that require more players. I did these trophies the last days and there are enough players around (PS4, not sure for PS3) to boost the trophies. At level 2 you can buy the copycat perk and if you are killed (will happen a lot) you can use the abilities of your killer. So you dont need to buy all the skills for yourself. But keep track of your used skills and game modes. The grind to level 55 you can do in Wolfpack mode alone.

For the DLC trophies you definitely need a boosting group. I found one here in the Gaming Sessions and the trophies were done in no time. ;)

Edited by Micola7h
  • Like 1