Post game question

Hi all,

Didn't know the game had two separate forums but this one seems specific to the definitive edition yes? Anyway, I just completed the story and loved every moment of it. Best JRPG I've played in years, but the next story trophy is about making a tough decision, should I continue with this or should I do other things? I'm currently level 51 I think so would now be the best time to grind to level 99 or should I leave that a little longer and just continue with the next story trophy?

Appreciate any suggestions and tips you could give. 

Many thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2023 at 10:30 AM, Felix038 said:

Consider utilizing a leveling exploit in the game, which allows players to reach level 99 in a significantly reduced timeframe. By employing this method, one can achieve level 99 in approximately 30 to 60 minutes.

Yeah I got the platinum a few weeks back. Looked up how to get to level 99 and from 50+ to 99 it took around 90 minutes with retries. What a great game this was, and I liked how reaching 99 didn't break the game like getting all the spheres did for every character in Final Fantasy 10. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 4:14 PM, DanteIshimura said:

Yeah I got the platinum a few weeks back. Looked up how to get to level 99 and from 50+ to 99 it took around 90 minutes with retries. What a great game this was, and I liked how reaching 99 didn't break the game like getting all the spheres did for every character in Final Fantasy 10. 

After defeating the main boss in this game, is it worth while to continue playing and complete the remaining content? I ceased playing at that point.

Edited by Felix038

4 minutes ago, Felix038 said:

After defeating the main boss in this game, is it worth while to continue playing and complete the remaining content? I ceased playing at that point.

After Mordagon or whatever he is called? Yeah there is a heck of a lot more content which is good. The only downside for me was the Tockle missions which is exclusive to the definitive edition. Then you fight the toughest boss in the entire game, though there is also a cheese method to get it over and done with. 

But yeah, once you beat Mordagon, you then have an alternate story path which leads to the true ending. All that section is very cool indeed.